Thank you for choosing to be part of Kyyba Innovations Private Limited. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy also form part of these Terms and Conditions (together referred to as 'Terms').
1. Our details
Access and use of this website are provided by:
Kyyba Innovations Private Limited
1-B, Shyams Garden, Door No.10, Khader Nawaz Khan Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
References in these Terms to 'we' or 'us' or 'our' are to Kyyba Innovations Private Limited and the MUGA application.
We may change these Terms at any time, in which case the amended Terms will be posted on the website and will apply from the date we post them.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the website and all photographs, designs, images, text, software, data, audio, video, files and other material in the website or material generated by or transmitted from the website are owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use the website only as expressly authorized by us.
No use of Kyyba Innovations website material may be made without first obtaining our written permission.
You must not do the following unless you have first obtained our written permission:–
- Incorporate any website material in any other work, broadcast or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic form; or
- Make any commercial use or publish any website material (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing or listening to the website during business); or
- Perform, broadcast or otherwise transmit, post, share or make available to the public any website material.
No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any Kyyba Innovations or MUGA application trademarks, names or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
- Monthly subscription is Rs.399 including GST. There is a manual process involved for all net banking and credit card transactions through Razor Pay. Customers can use any banking transaction provided by us on the website.
- Yearly subscription - discount is 10% of the annual subscription cost.
- (a.) We will automatically deduct 10% if an annual subscription is opted. Customers can use any banking transaction provided by us on the website. (Rs.399*12=Rs.4788 minus 10% = Rs.4310)
- Trial offer is 15 days. Trial period starts after collecting the payment transaction is completed by the customer. The customer will not be prompted when the trial period is complete. The payment subscription of the products starts on the 16th day after the 15 day trial period.
6. Cancellation and Refund:
- A request to cancel the subscription may be initiated if the customer has opted for a yearly subscription and wishes to cancel it before completion. The payment for used months will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded. This is ONLY for yearly subscription and no refunds for monthly subscription.
- No cancellation or refund for the below.
- If the user has paid for a monthly subscription then no refund is granted.
- If the user has paid for a yearly subscription - Refunds are applicable only as stated in 6.A.
The information provided in our website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked from this website, you do so entirely at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
If you wish to link from your website to our website you may do so only on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page, and subject to the following conditions:-
- The linking text must simply consist of the website address;
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any logos on the website;
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about it;
- You do not otherwise use any of our trademarks displayed on our websites without our express written permission;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, pornographic, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
At any time and at our complete discretion we reserve the right to withdraw the permission to make website links to our websites.
For all communications please contact us by email at email@example.com.
10. Governing law
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of Tamil Nadu, India, and any claim brought under the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Tamil Nadu, India.